Global Diversity Awards at State University of New York College in USA 2022/2023
State University of New York College aims to offer Global Diversity Awards to assist foreign students who want to study in the USA. This is a program intended for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scheme aims to support brilliant international students who will be enrolling in the undergraduate and graduate degree program. The successful student will get an award sum of $2,500 at the institution.
State University of New York College – About
The State University of New York is a system of state-owned colleges and universities in New York State. It is the biggest comprehensive system of universities, colleges, and community colleges in the USA, with a total registration of 424,051 scholars and 2,195,082 adult education scholars, across 64 campuses in the state. It was headed by Chancellor Jim Malatras. The college system has 91,182 staff, including 32,496 faculty members, and some 7,660 degree and certificate programs overall.
The State University of New York system has four “university centers”: Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo, and Stony Brook. The college is managed by a State University of New York Board of Trustees, which has 18 members, 15 of whom are nominated by the Governor, with approval of the New York State Senate.
The university is ranked at 75th position among the Best Colleges in Regional Universities North for 2021, with a goal to represent students’ ordeals and interests while also offering services, programs, and activities for the college community.
Why State University of New York College at Plattsburgh? Experts at SUNY Plattsburgh are eager to go over and beyond to help students with anything they need, whether it is homework, career guidance, test preparation or networking. It establishes a foundation for scholars’ professional and individual development. The institution provides students with numerous opportunities to explore and learn about a broad range of topics.
Global Diversity Awards – Summary
Awarding Institution: The State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
Study Level: Undergraduate and Graduate Degree
Award Value: $2,500
Number of Awards: NA
Access Mode: Online
Eligibility for Global Diversity Awards
To be eligible for Global Diversity Awards, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nationality: International students
- The scholarship award is to be utilized in the United States
- Eligible Nations: Applicants of all countries are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects taught by SUNY Plattsburgh are available.
- The applicants must be first-year candidates.
- All applicants must possess high school certificates with an impressive academic record.
Benefits of Global Diversity Awards
Beneficiaries of Global Diversity Awards will be offered the benefits below:
- The award program will offer an award sum of $2,500 to the successful applicants for their study period..
How to Apply for Global Diversity Awards
To avail Global Diversity Awards, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: The applicants must either register via the SUNY Application or the Common Application to finish the application process.
- The applicants who excel and get accepted by the university will be contacted for this award.
- Important Documents: All applicants must present the documents listed below:
- One letter of recommendation
- High School transcripts
- English Proficiency test
- Bank Affidavits and Statements as proof for financial support for the first year
- Admission Prerequisites: All applicants must satisfy the expected admission requirements at the State University of New York College.
- Language: They have to meet all the English Language Requirements of the university.
The successful student will get an award sum to help through their duration at the institution.
To inquire further about Global Diversity Awards, please visit the official webpage.