Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program is currently open and receiving applications. International Students who aim to embark on academic studies in Australia are welcomes to apply. The scholarship is targeted to sponsor undergraduate level program(s) in the field of Building and Construction, Food and Fiber, Advanced Manufacturing, Education, Cyber Security, Visitor Economy, Health and Community Care, Transport and Logistics, and Sustainability and Environment taught at Kangan Institute.
Kangan Institute – About
Kangan Institute is regarded as TAFE (Technical and Further Education) provider in Melbourne, Australia. The institute was founded as the Broadmeadows College of TAFE on February 28th, 1986 when it was officially launched by Prime Minister Bob Hawke. It was at first constructed to cater for 3000 students at a value of $13.5 million. It successively acquired a sequence of other campuses in its first decade, which includes at Avondale Heights, Essendon and Moreland.
In 1995, the institute had a charge of name to the “Kangan Institute of TAFE” in honor of Myer Kangan, the originator of the TAFE system in Australia. On July 1st 1997, it fused with the John Batman College of TAFE to form “Kangan Batman TAFE”. The fusion caused the end of the former John Batman TAFE’s campus in Gaffney Street, Coburg, but the combined body expanded again in 1998 when it riveted the Richmond Automotive Campus of Barton TAFE after a crucial state government review
Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: Kangan Institute
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Fields of Study: Advanced Manufacturing, Food and Fiber, HBuilding and Construction, ealth and Community Care, Education, Transport and Logistics, Cyber Security, Visitor Economy, and Sustainability and Environment
- Eligible Persons: International Students
- Country: Australia
- Deadline: 31st January, 2022
Kangan Institute Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at .
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Benefits of Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program
Recipients of Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program will be offered the benefits below:
- The beneficiaries of the funding will be granted with 2 installments of $1,500 and $1,000 in turn by Kangan Institute.
Eligibility for Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nationalities: Attwood, Broadmeadows, Bulla, Campbellfield, Clarkefield (parts in Macedon Ranges), Coolaroo, Craigieburn, Dallas, Diggers Rest (parts in Melton), Fawkner (parts in Moreland), Gladstone Park, Greenvale, Jacana, Kalkallo, Keilor (parts in Brimbank), Meadow Heights, Melbourne Airport, Mickleham, Oaklands Junction, Roxburgh Park, Sunbury, Somerton, Tullamarine (parts in Brimbank/Moreland), Westmeadows, Wildwood, and Yuroke.
- Applicants must be Hume Residents.
- Citizens of Australia, Residents of Australian Permanent, citizen of NZ, Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder, or Temporary Protection Visa holder.
- Applicants should have a certificate level III or below, or no tertiary qualification, or are articulating into a higher level qualification, such as: Certificate IV to a diploma.
- They must be enrolled into a course of study. Part-Time study of minimum of 0.5 study load will be eligible.
- Applicants should be fresh student. Current students will only be qualified if they are articulating from a lower level qualification to a higher level qualification.
How to Apply for Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program
To avail Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, please follow the guidelines below:
- Candidates have to undertake consultation with Kangan Institute’s Skills and Jobs Centre, before enrolment to be qualified for a scholarship award.
- Candidates must be registering in appropriate courses.
- Admission Prerequisites: The candidates are expected to satisfy the entry requirements of the nation they are applying from.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants have to submit marks of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL – 55
- PTE – 49
- CAE – 162
To inquire further about Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarship Program, please visit the official website.