The exciting news is that the International Diversity Scholarships program is currently open to receive applications. A lot of international students need financial assistance to get the kind of education they deserve. For this sole reason, Georgia Southern University has created the International Diversity Scholarships intended for the academic year 2022/2023 in the USA.
These tuition fee waivers are going to be granted to undergraduate foreign scholars who show evidence of good academic status, financial constraint, and dedication to the university and community. A sum of $13,000 each year will be given to the selected scholars.
Georgia Southern University
Georgia Southern University is a state-owned research institution of higher learning in the U.S. state of Georgia rated #299-#391 in National Universities. GSU is in support of teamwork, shared governance, and a cooperative spirit that influences their relationship with students, faculty, staff and communities.
Why Georgia Southern University? Georgia Southern University abides by a learner-focused culture that grooms its students to reason, lead, teach and serve. The school also embraces and encourages talent, and economic development to make the quality of life greater.
International Diversity Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Georgia Southern University
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Award Value: $13,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: USA
Eligibility for International Diversity Scholarships
To be eligible for International Diversity Scholarships, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Students from all countries are welcome to apply
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate degree programs at GSU are open to receive fresh students.
- The candidate has to have applied for the fall term of 2022.
- The candidate must have F-1 visa status.
Benefits of International Diversity Scholarships
- The program will award a sum of $13,000 per year for about 4 years to freshmen and 2 years to transfer students towards their undergrad studies.
How to Apply for International Diversity Scholarships
- Steps to Apply: Online submissions are accepted at GSU.
- Fill out the application form and forward it to email@example.com.
- Important Documents: The scholars are expected to submit high school transcripts.
- Admission Prerequisites: Scholars must have a 5+ GPA and submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Language : Applicants have to submit scores of the English language proficiency tests below:
- TOEFL 69 IBT
- IELTS 6.0
Steps to Apply for Admission
- First-year candidates applying to Georgia Southern University for the spring, summer or fall 2022 semesters need:
- 2.5+ GPA
- Either SAT or ACT test scores
- Complete the Online Application.
- The $30 application fee is waived for all applicants for No Fee November: October 25 to December 1.
- Provide High School Transcripts via mail. Official transcript or use a school official email, send your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic history must have an original signature or a seal. If your transcripts are not available in English Language, you must provide a certified English translation of all documents.
- Photocopies are acceptable if they are noted as “Certified True Copy” and signed by a school official.
Note: Non-native English speakers need evidence of English Proficiency
Submit Proof of English Proficiency
- Non-Native English Speakers must provide Evidence of English Proficiency. They can be SAT, ACT, IELTS, and TOEFL Test. Results should be forwarded by the testing service.
- Non-native speakers who attend four years of high school in the United States do not need to provide evidence of English Proficiency.
If you are a prospective Graduate student visit the College of Graduate Studies.
To apply for conditional admission visit the English Language Program.
Questions: Email email@example.com
To inquire further about International Diversity Scholarships, please visit the official website.