The Taiwan Global Leaders Award is a delightful opportunity that is currently open to intellectuals in Taiwan to advance their academic careers in University of Queensland. If this is you, take up the educational challenge and improve your skills to excel in a relentlessly shifting and competitive business environs. At the end of this article, you will have all the information needed to apply for this great opportunity.
Taiwan Global Leaders Award is offered to scholars commencing from the 1st Semester and 2nd Semester. Semester 1 deadline starts from 30th of November. Semester 2 deadline for students starts from 30th of April.
Taiwan Global Leaders Award – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding $5000
- Awarding Institution: University of Queensland
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Available Courses: Business, Economics, Law
- Country: Australia
Benefits of Taiwan Global Leaders Award
Recipients of Taiwan Global Leaders Award will be given the benefits listed below:
- They will be offered a tuition sum of $5000.
- The last amount given to the recipients will be decided by the selection board.
- The opportunity of working with UQ Global Leaders community of great achievers, and simultaneously improve their employability and leadership skills through precedence access to exciting opportunities on offer through the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law.
- They will also get special invites to selected ‘invite only’ conferences and functions throughout their studies.
- At the end of the program, the students will join a global cohort of exceptional Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and advance in their professional networks at home and overseas.
- They will get the opportunity to join the elite BEL Global Leaders community of great achievers and have unique access to lots of functions and initiatives.
Eligibility for Taiwan Global Leaders Award
To meet the criteria for Taiwan Global Leaders Award, candidates must satisfy the requirements listed below:
- Citizens of Taiwan who generally reside in Taiwan and are not currently running any studies in Australia are qualified to apply.
- The applicants are studying an English language course in Australia.
- Candidates must not simultaneously hold another funding award for tuition fees.
- Those who have received an offer for a major postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing at UQ.
- The findings are awarded on the grounds of academic excellence and the best students are encouraged to apply.
- Program of studies in Australia can be a Diploma Certificate, Foundation Studies or Degree.
- An English language course/program is embarked on to get ready for the English requirements in order to enter into a university degree program (in the case of UQ an academic IELTS or TOEFL). Programs may be embarked on to improve a specific academic skill, such as writing, reading, or grammar.
How to Apply for Taiwan Global Leaders Award
To avail Taiwan Global Leaders Award, please follow the guidelines listed below:
- Candidates must apply for a selected degree program first before applying for this award.
- Deadlines fall on the same dates every year:
- 30th November for semester 1
- 30th April for semester 2
- Firstly, candidates must have already received a letter of offer from UQ and then would go ahead to provide the following:
- Personal/motivational statement – should be no above 1000 words and discourse “The reasons for your interest in your selected degree program, as well as why you aim to study this program at UQ – Your personal objectives/goals, ambitions, and proof of any prior activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which show your obligation to those objectives/goals and ambitions.
- An academic reference letter in English from an employer or from teaching staff at your institution. This should clearly rank your academic performance against your peer group.
To make more inquiries about Taiwan Global Leaders Award, please visit the official website.