The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships and Fellowship is one of the largest and most prestigious international scholarship schemes in the world. The Commonwealth Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in the UK. You are eligible to apply for a Full-time Master Degree. There is No Application Fee, as they don’t charge any Application Fee. Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is a UK Government Funded Scholarship Program in partnership with selected UK universities.
Since it was established in 1959, over 30,000 individuals have held a Commonwealth Scholarship or Fellowship 28,500 of them were funded by the UK government, through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC). The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is Funded by the Government of UK and UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
You can Study in the UK Without IELTS. All Fields are available under Commonwealth Scholarship. Now 27,800 people have taken up Commonwealth Scholarships. The CSC awards around 700 scholarships and fellowships for postgraduate study and professional development to Commonwealth citizens each year. The Duration of the Commonwealth Master Scholarship is 1 Year. Further details are given below:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022 Details
- Country: UK
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 20th December 2021
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your own home united states to the United Kingdom and go back on the quit of your award.
- Approved Full Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Stipend on the charge of £1,110 Per Month, or £1,362 Per Month for the ones at universities withinside the London metropolitan area (fees quoted at 2020-2021 levels)
- Warm apparel allowance, wherein applicable
- Thesis funding towards the fee of making a thesis
- Study tour in other countries or inside the UK are also free
Schemes Offered by Commonwealth
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered under 6 development themes:
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
For a full list of eligible courses, visit the CSC website
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if required, by the start of September/October 2021.
- Must hold at least an upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Applicants have not studied before in other European countries.
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- The potential impact of the study on the development of the candidate’s home country
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022 is 20th December 2021
How to Apply
You have to Apply Online for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2022. The Application Process is Online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.