To support qualified students, the University of Manitoba offers the International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships in Canada.
The program supports highly motivated students with impressive educational backgrounds who demonstrate financial need. Interested students who wish to pursue a master’s or diploma program may apply for this program.
The University of Manitoba is Western Canada’s first university. It was founded in 1877 and is located on the original lands of the Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota and Dene peoples, as well as the homelands of the Métis Nation. The University of Manitoba is Manitoba’s only research-intensive university and one of the best research institutions in the country.
The university has more than 29,000 undergraduate and graduate students and more than 145,000 alumni living in 140 countries. The University of Manitoba is the largest university consistently ranked among the best universities in Canada. It offers a variety of degree programs on its Bannatyne campus and has 27 academic departments.
Why study at the University of Manitoba? At this university, students get hands-on experience, necessary insights, indispensable tools, and the best research facilities to create a promising future while studying.
Brief Description of the University of Manitoba International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships
- Scholarship Host: University of Manitoba
- Scholarship Location: Canada
- Scholarship Type: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Diploma
- Country Eligibility: International
- Application Deadline: January 11th, 2022
- Worth of Award: Differential tuition fee
Requirements for The University of Manitoba International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships
Qualified Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
• Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or Graduate Diploma in any subject offered by the university
• Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
• Must be an international student.
• Must have achieved a minimum admission grade point average of 3.5 based on their last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study or last equivalent two full years.
• Must be not recipients of external award funding that pays for their tuition.
Method of Application for The University of Manitoba International Master’s/Diploma Scholarships
To be able to apply, students are required to take admission in the Master’s degree or graduate diploma at the university, and if eligible, students will be assessed automatically during the admission process. (I.e., when a recommended and complete application is received by the Faculty of Graduate Studies (FGS) by the admissions deadline date, FGS admissions staff will calculate the GPA to determine if the student qualifies for the opportunity.)
• Required Documents: Students are required to submit academic transcripts, certificates, and resume/curriculum vitae.
• Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
• Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Worth of the University of Manitoba Scholarship, Canada
The University of Manitoba will provide the award valued at a maximum of the international student differential tuition fee.
For more information and to apply, Click Here