Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship is a program instituted to support the research studies of students in Australia, and assist them in acquiring new skills. Victoria University has through the program established more opportunities for the academic session 2022-2023.
Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship is open to all international students in Indonesia. The scholarship award covers Masters, Research, and PhD level programs in the areas of study taught at Victoria University. The submission of application is still open.
Victoria University – About
Victoria University also known as VU or Vic Uni is a public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is a dual-sector university in Australia, teaching courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education (TAFE). In 2016, VU’s marked its centenary as an academic institution and its 25th anniversary as a university.
Victoria University is a stated-owned research academic institution ranking number 1 in employability and number 2 in collaborative skills in the entire nation. It has pledged to provide and deliver top-quality and inventive applied and translational learning and research.
The school has lots of campuses in Melbourne Western Region, Melbourne Central Business District, and in Sydney. This includes 6 research institutes, 6 academic colleges, 7 research centers and VU’s Victoria Polytechnic (offering vocational education and training). It teaches courses at partner institutions all through Asia.
In 2018, the institution became the 1st one in Australia to embrace the block model style of tutoring for all undergraduate programs. With the VU’s Block Model, scholars study and conclude one unit at a time within four-week time frame (a block), working jointly in smaller classes. Aside from the regular model of tertiary institution in Australia, individual studying under VU’s Block Model concentrate on learning one unit every four weeks, instead of juggling several units and assessments at the same period in a semester.
Why Victoria University? Victoria University’s learning model has small-size lecture rooms which guarantee individual attention to all students. VU has partnered with lots of institutes and offers work placements with the aim to deliver enhanced and more attentive learning as well as teaching. Victoria University Graduates are assured outstanding placement.
Application Deadline: Open
Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Master or PhD
- Award Type: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country: Australia
Eligibility for Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship
To meet the criteria of Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Candidates from Indonesia are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Master by Research, PhD degree taught at VU is available.
- The candidates must be enrolled at Victoria University to get the scholarship.
Benefits of Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship
Recipients of Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The scholarship will provide the tuition fees, living stipend, and single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) in Australia.
How to Apply for Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship
To avail Indonesia VU DGRSTHE Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Applicants can apply to VU by submitting an application on its official online portal. Interested persons can apply for the opportunity here .
- Necessary Documents: The applicants are expected to submit the documents listed below:
- Secondary Education Certificate
- Academic transcripts of all the previous academic Institutions
- Copy of valid passport
- Health Insurance
- Admission Prerequisites: Candidates are expected to have significant prior education and its evidence.
- Language Prerequisites: They must provide scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176
- EAP – Level 6