The Canadian Provincial Government has opened its doors to international students who wish to study in Canada. They are providing assistantship scholarships for international students who are eligible to study in Canada at undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. levels at CDI college.
International students who cannot afford to pay for their studies in Canada can advantage of this opportunity and apply for this scholarship to study for a reduced cost in Canada.
It has always been the dream of the Canadian government to attract more international students from around the globe. International students do not only help fill out vacant positions in the country, but they also help boost the economy of the country.
Different provinces are looking to also attract the best students to schools in their provinces as it would help populate different areas as well as improve the province’s popularity. That’s why’s there are lots of scholarships in Canada.
Host Institution and Country:
- CDI College
Scholarship Sponsored by:
- Canadian Provincial Government
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Canada Provincial Government Student Assistance Scholarships are available to undertake Masters, Bachelor, Ph.D. level programs at CDI College.
Number of Scholarships Available:
The college offers help to the selected students and finances their education at CDI by providing tuition fees.
- Not Specified
The scholarship is open to only
- Applicants must be international students who have recently secured admission into at University Canada West.
- Applicants must be both physically and mentally fit to undertake a course program in Canada
- Applicants applying for the undergraduate scholarships must have completed secondary school education.
- Applicants applying for the Masters must have completed undergraduate education.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. must have completed Masters Studies.
- Applicants must be starting the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree program in the winter or spring 2021 terms.
- Applicants must ensure they provide all the required documents such as the Scholarship application form, passport scan, photographs, Curriculum Vitae, Certificate of highest degree attained, a transcript, two recommendation letters, a language test result, and so on.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to all Domestic & International Students who are eligible for this scholarship program.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship you must ensure you meet all the requirements as well as all the documents listed.
- You will also be required to show proof of language proficiency.
- Follow the link below to apply for this scholarship but first you must enroll in the university through the university through this portal https://www.cdicollege.ca/study-on-campus/british-columbia/apply-now/
Scholarship Website and Application link(s):
Apply For Scholarship