Confederation College is pleased to present the International Students Excellence Awards for students who wish to improve their skills, knowledge, and expertise. This is a way to be a means of assistance to cover the studies of foreign students who aim to further their education. Students who are academically bright are perfect applicants for this scholarship award. The award is valued at a sum of $2,500.
Confederation College – About
Confederation College is a prestigious school that was formed as a trade school in 1967 during the period of Ontario’s college system Confederation College formation. It is a provincially sponsored college of applied arts and technology in Canada that runs practical, applied programs for students. It is at the 122nd position in the country university ranking. It aims to inspire learners to excel in their lives and careers in north-western Ontario and beyond.
The school offers an array of programs and education services all over the region. This comprises over 60 full-time post-secondary programs, and part-time credit and non-credit subjects, pre-employment and skills training courses, business and industry specialty programs, apprenticeship programs, and cooperative/workplace training programs.
Yearly, Confederation College holds close to 3,400 full-time post-secondary students, 370 apprentices, 550 adult training students and 4,205 part-time post-secondary students, and a thousand continuing education courses students. The student structure comprises a huge population of local students and a growing population of foreign students.
Why Confederation College? This institution is a diverse communal community of people that deeply celebrates diversity and accommodates differences. The institution cares so much about its scholars, their wellbeing, and their future like its own. It has campuses in Dryden, Fort Frances, Greenstone, Sioux Lookout, Marathon, Kenora, Red Lake, and Wawa. The college covers a land size of about 550,000 square kilometers. The confederation’s regional economic impact and contribution is valued at $634.4. million per annum.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
International Students Excellence Awards – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Confederation College
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award Value: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: Canada
International Students Excellence Awards – Eligibility
To be eligible for International Students Excellence Awards, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Students of all foreign nations are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Candidates can apply to any degree program taught at Confederation College in any preferred field.
- The candidates must be present international students at Confederation College.
Benefits of International Students Excellence Awards
Recipients of International Students Excellence Awards will be offered the benefits below:
- The entrants that will win this award will get a sum of $2,500 to fund the expenses of pursuing any degree program of choice at Confederation.
International Students Excellence Awards – How to Apply
To win International Students Excellence Awards, please follow the steps below:
- The first step is to apply to the program using the OCAS application portal. The prospective applicants will become persons of interest to be considered for the award.
- Important Documents: Applicants must ensure they provide the documents listed below:
- Copy of high school or college/university
- Copy of passport
- Immunization and medical records
- Applicants are to present a means of ID except their passport Credit card
- Applicants are to get reference letters from your employers, if necessary.
- All applicants are required to have at least a Grade 12 College or University level English, and with at least 2 senior credits at the college, college/university, or university preparation level and satisfy the course requirements.
- Language: All applicants must present scores of the English language proficiency tests below:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 88
- PTE – 54 to 60
- Duolingo – 105 to 125
- CAEL – 60 to 70
- EAP – 65% to 75%
To make further inquiries about International Students Excellence Awards, please check the official webpage.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.