Chancellors International Scholarships at The University of Sussex in UK 2022
The University of Sussex is pleased to offer Chancellors International Scholarships to passionate international students who have always wanted to study at the University of Sussex Business School.
The number of awards that are accessible is quite limited, this implies that the awards are very competitive, and only candidates with outstanding academic attainments and potential will be considered. If an applicant’s grades are excellent and to date, they can apply for a scholarship after they have gotten an offer to study an eligible Bachelor’s or Masters at the University of Sussex in 2022.
University of Sussex – About
The University of Sussex is a research academic center of higher learning which is situated in Falmer, East Sussex, England. The school is within the city boundaries of Brighton and Hove but expands into the Lewes District in its eastern fringe.
Sussex has a huge campus spot, which is surrounded by the South Downs National Park. Sussex University got its Royal Charter in 1961 and was an establishing member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities. It has more than a third of its students admitted in postgraduate programs, and many of its staff are from outside the United Kingdom.
Sussex is located near the city of Brighton and Hove, and is enclosed by the South Downs National Park. This is the only English university to be found in a National Park. The campus is located close to Lewes and is about an hour away from London. The academia has a diverse community of up to 20,000 students, with about one out of three to be foreign students, and more than 1,000 academics, representing over 140 different nations. The income of the school for 2019/2020 was £319.6 million with an expenditure of £282 million.
Chancellors International Scholarships – Summary
- Award Type: Fee waiver
- Funding Type: Sussex funded
- Awarding Institution: University of Sussex
- Study Level: Bachelors and Master’s
- location: UK
- Number of scholarships available; 100
- Deadline: 1 August 2022 23:59
Benefits of Chancellors International Scholarships
Recipients of Chancellors International Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- £5,000 per annum of full-time study
Eligibility for Chancellors International Scholarships
To meet the requirements for Chancellors International Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Applicants must be categorized as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- They have gotten an offer of a place to study a full-time Bachelors degree at Sussex in 2022
- They should be financing themselves.
- They should have excellent academic grades (see ‘Qualifications advice’ for specification of minimum grades needed).
Who isn’t eligible for Chancellors International Scholarship?
- Individuals who are applying for a Bachelors at other universities asides from the University of Sussex.
- Individuals who are proceeding into the final year of an Integrated Master’s at Sussex.
- Individuals who are already a beneficiary of another University of Sussex scholarship.
You are not qualified for Chancellors International Scholarships if you are going to enroll in any of the following courses:
- Degrees in Social work (if getting an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Postgraduate diplomas
How to Apply for Chancellors International Scholarship
To win Chancellors International Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below;
- To be considered, you need to have gotten an offer of a place on a qualified course at the University of Sussex Business School.
- The recipients will be forwarded a link to the scholarship application form online, after getting an offer to study at Sussex.
The successful candidates must ensure that they have made plans or raised adequate funds to cover the remaining tuition fee and expenses of living, for the period of their degree.
For further details about Chancellors International Scholarship, please visit the official website.