The Postdoctoral Positions is currently open! This is an amazing opportunity for postdoctoral researchers who want to embark on academic endeavors in Germany. These positions are currently open for the purpose of impressive scientific work. This is an invitation to Germany at the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden; it is intended towards the 2021/2022 academic year.
The opening is accessible to all international and local academics. It will go on for a 2-3 years period with a remuneration based on German pay grade. Entrants with suitable interests and qualifications are eligible.
A comprehensive application comprises of documents such as: CV, motivation letter, publication list, a detail of past research activities, and a proposal of the research project. You will have to submit it as a single PDF file to email@example.com through email. Candidates have to remember to state the number of the Job opening. Additional questions should be directed to Prof. Dr. Brigitte Voit: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden – About
Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden is a research institution which is greatly rated among the best universities across numerous fields of study like engineering, medical, energy, etc.
It is one of the biggest polymer research institutes in Germany and engaged in application-focused fundamental research. It has structures in a campus with close proximity to the city center of Dresden which has modern equipment that gives opportunity for research under industry-significant conditions. Good teamwork of scientists and engineers guarantees all-inclusive material research. Starting point of fresh projects are basically materials-related challenges occurring in applications.
IPF is quite linked to the Technische Universität Dresden, and it is an associate of DRESDEN-concept and of the Materials Research Network Dresden. Furthermore, the IPF collaborates with abundant number of research institutions and industrial enterprises in Germany and foreign and is involved in major national, European, and international research projects.
Why Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden? The institution intends to birth solutions for socially and technologically germane questions through fundamental and application-oriented research. IPF scholars get to participate in world-changing research.
Application Deadline: Open
Postdoctoral Positions – Summary
- Awarding Institution: The Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Postdoctoral
- Award Type: Salary
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Location: Germany
Eligibility for Postdoctoral Positions
To meet the criteria for Postdoctoral Positions, entrants must satisfy the conditions below:
- Eligible Nations: German academics and other international entrants are qualified to apply.
- Available Courses: Postdoctoral study in the field of synthetic polymer chemistry polymer architectures and synthesis of novel building blocks.
- The entrants must hold an impressive research track history.
Benefits of Postdoctoral Positions
Recipients of Postdoctoral Positions will be offered the benefits below:
- Selected individuals to fill this postdoctoral position will be paid a sum at the German rate for almost 2 – 3 years by IPF.
How to Apply for Postdoctoral Positions
To avail Postdoctoral Positions, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Entrants have to submit the vital documents via email as a single PDF file to email@example.com to apply for the position.
- Needed Documents: The applicants are expected to forward the documents bellow to the university:
- Motivation Letter
- Publication List
- Brief Description of Past Research Activities
- A Brief Proposal of the Prospective Research Project
- Admission Conditions: The entrants must submit all necessary documents.
- Language Conditions: The applicant must submit scores of English language proficiency tests. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
These positions are currently open for the purpose of impressive scientific work. It will go on for a 2-3 years period with a remuneration based on German pay grade.
To inquire further about Postdoctoral Positions, please visit the official webpage.