We are excited to notify you that RMIT University International Scholarship is currently open. This award covers Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment. The aim of this opening is assist scholars in attaining their academic objectives in Australia. The opportunity is intended towards 2021/2022 academic year.
The opportunity is open for two doctoral positions, which are accessible to outstanding students who want to work on multidisciplinary research project. The Australian Research Council (ARC) finances this project for about three years in Australia. Individuals with training relevant to fiber materials or work experience in the textile/garment industry are fit to apply and acquire the financial assistance of $31,260 per annum.
If this program actually interests you, it is wise that you apply soonest. Make certain that you dot your Is and cross your Ts!
RMIT University – About
RMIT University is an institution of higher learning in Australia. It took the 15th position among the best ranked university in Australia. In addition, the university maintains the 250th position in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education as an academic institution dedicated to helping improve revitalization in the global economy.
Why RMIT University? The university is very honored for its merit in Research, Education, and Engagement with Industry and Community. It’s objective is to inspire and engage the audience to birth novel concepts and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is part of some of the most scientifically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: Open
RMIT University International Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding Institution: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Study Level: PhD
- Award Value: $31,260
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Location: Australia.
RMIT University International Scholarship – Eligibility
To meet the criteria for RMIT University International Scholarship, candidates must meet the conditions below:
- Eligible Countries: Australia residents and permanent citizens and other international nations are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: PhD degree study in Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment
- The entrants have to possess a master’s by research degree in a pertinent field.
- The entrants must have a Master by Coursework degree with a recognized research component graded as high distinction or equivalent.
RMIT University International Scholarship – Benefits
Beneficiaries of RMIT University International Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The successful individuals will be offered a total of $31,260 each year for up to three years to cover the program.
RMIT University International Scholarship – Steps to Apply
To avail RMIT University International Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Candidates have to log in to RMIT Online Portal and accomplish their admission application. Candidates have to submit the supportive documents via mail at email@example.com during the application process.
- Documents: The applicants are to submit the documents itemized below:
- Submit a Cover Letter succinctly outlining the candidate’s interest in the position and project.
- Submit evidence of research ability, such as a digital copy of a Master’s or Honors thesis.
- Submit a digital copy of academic transcripts.
- The CV should comprise any awards, publications, and significant professional experience.
- Names of referees (2).
- Admission Conditions: The applicants must have an Honors degree attaining first-class honors in Engineering, or Science, or another appropriate field.
- Language: The entrants must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests listed below:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
To make further inquiry about RMIT University International Scholarship, please visit the official webpage.
RMIT University International Scholarship in Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment in Australia 2021/2022 is the future you’ve been waiting for!