Graduate International Fellowships (Silver Anniversary Recruitment) at University of Calgary in Canada 2021/2022
Graduate International Fellowships is an opportunity just for you! It is exciting announce that it is the University of Calgary Silver Anniversary Recruitment which has brought about the presentation of the Graduate International Fellowships. Graduate International Fellowships is a program designed to invited worthy applicants for its exciting Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate Fellowships scheme. The opportunity is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This funding opportunity is for the purpose to fostering the participation of gifted international students in the university’s doctoral degree program.
University of Calgary – About
The University of Calgary is a state-owned research institution of higher learning in the Canadian province of Alberta. It is has fourteen faculties and well over 85 research institutes and centers. University of Calgary is one of the finest research universities in Canada.
It is one of Canada’s best all-inclusive research institutions, combining the finest of university tradition with the city of Calgary’s exciting energy and diversity. The school’s major campus is situated in a exquisite scenery with a view of the Rocky Mountains, spreading across 200 hectares — an area wider than whole of Calgary’s downtown. The School is ranked 8th in Canada and 188th by the 2020-2021 Center for World University Rankings. The University of Calgary is at number 9in Canada and 246th in the world at the 2021QS World University Rankings.
The University of Calgary commenced in 1944 as the Calgary branch of the University of Alberta, founded in 1908, before being recognized into a separate, independent university in the year 1966.
Why University of Calgary? The institution is home to a lot of world-class facilities. It is one of Canada’s foremost research universities. Scholars will have access to professional researchers and mentors, leading-edge technology, brand-new laboratories, and exceptional learning and teaching implements.
Application Deadline: Submissions will open on November 1st, and deadline will vary by program
Graduate International Fellowships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Doctoral
- Award Value: $20,000
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: Canada
Eligibility for Graduate International Fellowships
To be eligible for Graduate International Fellowships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below;
- Eligible Nations: Submissions are accepted from around the globe
- Eligible Courses: Doctoral degree in Faculty of Graduate Studies
- This opportunity is to students registered full-time in the first year of a doctoral program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
Benefits of Graduate International Fellowships
Recipients of Graduate International Fellowships will be offered the benefits below:
- The University of Calgary will offer a sum of $20,000 to students in Canada.
How to Apply for Graduate International Fellowships
- Steps to Apply: To be selected for the program, applicants are expected to take admission in the doctoral degree program at the university.
- Necessary Documents: The following documents must be forwarded straight from all post-secondary institutions they have attended (even if they did not graduate) to the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
- Reference Letters
- Writing Sample
- Official Transcripts
- Admission Prerequisites: Candidates must have a prior degree certificate with outstanding results.
- Language Prerequisites: Applicants whose first language is not English Language will have to meet the language proficiency requirement by providing one of the following:
- TOEFL – Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language
- TOEFL – Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- CAEL – Canadian Academic English Language
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)
Graduate International Fellowships is a program designed to invited worthy applicants for its exciting Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate Fellowships scheme. The opportunity is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
To inquire further about Graduate International Fellowships, please visit the official webpage.