Social Impact Scholarship at Hult International Business School in USA 2022/2023
Social Impact Scholarship is an opportunity to attain your academic goals. One of the most crucial decisions in a young folk’s life is the college to choose. If this is you, well, you just found a great opportunity. Hult International Business School has opened it doors and is willing to reward the talents and successes of ambitious student like you. The Social Impact Scholarship is intended towards the 2022/2023 academic year.
This program is open to all interested international students and domestic student; it is accessible to students from developing countries; and those that have worked with an organization dealing with an disadvantaged population. The program offers MBA level program(s) in the field of Business Administration. The scholarship deadline is currently unstated; follow the details in this article comprehensively and apply as soon as you can.
Hult International Business School – About
Hult International Business School is a private-owned business academic institution which offers top-notch programs with the opportunity to study all over the globe. This is a means to discover a novel platform to study business today.
Hult International Business School is ranked among the prominent universities globally. The programs offered at Hult includes: undergraduate, master’s, and MBA degree programs. It also offers executive education via Ashridge Executive Education, located on the Ashridge Estate campus. The Royal Institute of British Architects National Award in 2015 was won by The Hult London Undergraduate Campus which was built by British firm Sergison Bates Architects.
The institution has seven campuses across six nations and serves about 3,000 students. There are two undergraduate and postgraduate campuses in Boston and London, three postgraduate campuses that functions as summer rotational campuses (San Francisco, Shanghai and Dubai) one postgraduate campuses in New York City, and one executive education campus in Ashridge Estate, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. Students are advised to exchange between campuses in the course of their programs.
Why Hult International Business School? The prestigious institution offers beyond education and a degree. It is very enthusiastic about providing the students with an academic experience that will advance their mindset and career.
Social Impact Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding Instruction: Hult International Business School
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Master
- Award Type: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Location: USA
Eligibility for Social Impact Scholarship
To be eligible for Social Impact Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Applicants from the USA and other developing nations are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: MBA program.
- The candidates must be from a developing nation or must have worked with organizations working with underprivileged populations.
Benefits of Social Impact Scholarship
Recipients of Social Impact Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The scholarship will provide the successful applicants support towards the MBA tuition fee.
How to Apply for Social Impact Scholarship
To avail Social Impact Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Applicants have to access by logging in to the school portal and apply online. They can also apply for the award as part of their admission application.
- Necessary Documents: The applicants are expected to present the following documents to the university:
- Professional reference
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Admission Prerequisites: Candidates must present a bachelor degree certification.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants have to submit scores on English language proficiency tests. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
The program offers MBA level program(s) in the field of Business Administration. The scholarship deadline is currently unstated. The Social Impact Scholarship is intended towards the 2022/2023 academic year.
To inquire further about Social Impact Scholarship, please visit the official website.