Graduate Scholarships at LeBow College of Business Drexel University is currently open to international and domestic students who desire to study in the USA. The program is open to Masters, MBA level programs in the areas of Economics, Finance, Marketing, Business Administration, Supply Chain, and Logistics taught at LeBow College of Business Drexel University. The scholarship deadline is currently unknown.
Graduate Scholarships at LeBow College of Business Drexel University – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: LeBow College of Business Drexel University
- Course Level: Masters, MBA
- Area of Study: Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Supply Chain, and Logistics
- Eligible Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
- Country: USA
LeBow College of Business Drexel University Graduate Scholarships is life-changing Masters, and MBA level award opportunity that is designed to change the lives of ambitious students.
LeBow College of Business Drexel University – About
This is a business school of Drexel University located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Drexel. It has been constantly ranked due to its performance across a set of largely accepted evidence of excellence.
Business programs at Drexel went through a pattern of transformations all through the 20th century, which witnessed the department recast itself as the Drexel Secretarial School in 1914 and the Drexel School of Business Administration in 1922.
In 1974, the College of Business and Administration had been created to accommodate all of Drexel University’s business, finance, and economics programs The academia runs undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in business administration to about 4,000 students and comprises an alumni network of over 30,000 business experts.
Why LeBow College of Business? Drexel LeBow is dedicated to the prime goal of molding the future of business and business education via creative external partnerships that direct market-centric academic programs, groundbreaking research, and evidence-based solutions aiding the industry and society.
The subjects that are available for study under this scholarship program.are listed below:
- Business Administration
- Supply Chain and Logistics
Benefits of Graduate Scholarships
Recipients of Graduate Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The award will cover 50 percent of the tuition charges except for fees.
- This sponsorship can not be merged with any other Drexel-funded scholarships, discounts, or funding.
- Beneficiaries of Graduate Scholarships can not transition into a Ph.D. or doctoral program until completing the master’s degree program.
- The reward is effective for the entire span of the graduate program – for about 36 months from the initial term of enrollment.
- All terms concluded after 36 months will be charged at the complete tuition rate.
- All applicants must be registered in a minimum of 4.5 credits to be qualified for federal financial assistance.
- Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities
Eligibility for Graduate Scholarships
To be eligible for Graduate Scholarships, students must meet the requirements below:
- A senior of Drexel who graduated in the 2019/2020 Academic Year or will be graduating in the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
- Submit a completed application, meet all admissions criteria, and be accepted into a participating Drexel graduate program.
- Eligible to matriculate in Winter 2021, Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Fall 2021.
- Have an impressive academic result (at least 3.00 term and cumulative GPA).
- Complete the program within 36 months of the initial term of enrollment.
How to Apply for Graduate Scholarships
To win Graduate Scholarships, please follow the guidelines below:
- All interested persons must visit the application portal of the university and make an admission application.
- Scholarship selection will be based on academic attainment and admission applications
- Necessary Documents:
- Personal Statement: Please pen down why you are choosing the degree and how it fits with your career goals.
- GMAT / GRE Scores: All applicants will be considered for waivers based on a holistic review of the following:
- Undergrad major and GPA
- Quantitative abilities displayed
- Co-op/internship experience