International Ambassador Scholarship Awards is great chance for you to stand the chance to partake in a thorough and life-changing academic experience at Kuyper College in the USA. This scholarship program is intended towards the 2022/2023 academic year.
The award is presented to any certificate or associate degree program in business leadership, ministry leadership, interdisciplinary studies, youth ministry, social work or other, at Kuyper College. The program will cover partial educational expenses.
Kuyper College – About
Kuyper College is in Michigan; it is a ministry-centered Christian leadership college. It is at the 55th position in Regional Colleges Midwest rank. It is dedicated to offering outstanding Christian education in Hawkesbury.
While integrating students in the academic curriculum and a progressive worldview, they offer students who long for a biblical and academic college experience the opportunity to live and experience life through the filter of scripture.
Kuyper College was established in the year 1939 as Reformed Bible Institute – RBI. The institution had a three-year syllabus that opened a track into foreign and domestic missions. In 1970, after a five-year reform of the curriculum and programs, the Michigan Department of Education offered the college the authority to confer a four-year Bachelor degree. As a result, the school transformed its name to Reformed Bible College.
On April 21st, 2006, RBC once again switched its name to Kuyper College. This name was titled after a theologian named Abraham Kuyper (1837 – 1920), the Prime Minister of The Netherlands from 1901 – 1905. He also played a vital role in establishment of the de Vrije Universiteit. Parts of the Bible curriculum are: Pre-seminary, youth ministry, and cross-cultural missions programs, and social work, accounting, education, communication, business and other majors.
Why Kuyper College? The institution keeps progressing and work in partnership with guardians to offer a vibrant and result-oriented learning community. The school has a sturdy focus on the individuality of each child and the significance of developing their God-given abilities.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2022
International Ambassador Scholarship Awards – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Kuyper College
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Certificate or Associate degree
- Award Type: Educational Cost
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: USA
Eligibility for International Ambassador Scholarship Awards
To be eligible for International Ambassador Scholarship Awards, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Applicants from overseas welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Students can apply to for interdisciplinary studies, youth ministry, ministry leadership, social work, or a certificate or associate degree program.
- The candidates must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale).
- The applicants have to be capable of contributing for the expenses of their education.
Benefits of International Ambassador Scholarship Awards
Recipients of International Ambassador Scholarship Awards will be offered the benefits below:
- The applicants that will be granted this scholarship award will be offered a substantial share of their direct educational costs.
How to Apply for International Ambassador Scholarship Awards
To avail International Ambassador Scholarship Awards, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: All international applicants have to begin their application procedure by filling out the initial registration form. Ensure you scan the filled out form with the supporting documents and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org via mail to apply. All international be considered.
- Necessary Documents: The candidates are expected to present the documents below:
- Admission Prerequisites: Students must submit all forms and documents necessary for application.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants must provide the scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
To inquire further about International Ambassador Scholarship Awards, please visit the official webpage.