PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme for EU Students at Swansea University UK for 2022
Are you interested in pursuing an education in UK? We are glad to inform you that PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme is currently ongoing an application for EU Students at Swansea University. In this article, we will discuss more about the scholarship, kits worth, eligibility and application process.
PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme is offered for Master’s degree in the field of all subjects available at the University. The scholarship is provided by Swansea University to students who have enrolled themselves for a master’s program at the university.
Swansea University is a public research university based in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. The university was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales.
The university changed its name to the University of Wales Swansea in 1996 after the structural changes within the University of Wales. Swansea University has 8 colleges spread all over its two campuses which are based on the coastline of Swansea Bay.
Swansea University is the third largest university in Wales in terms of number of students. The university currently offers almost 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 20,375 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
However, for most of the university’s history, it operated completely from the Singleton Park Campus. Swansea University is a research-led university with 61 centers of research. The Research Excellence Framework (2014) rated the university 26th in the UK for research excellence.
Swansea University was rated 22nd in the UK for delivering research that has real impact on global issues. For each £1 million of funding awarded in the research grant by the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales, the university raised another £2.5 million from other bodies.
The university has received the Athena SWAN Bronze award for advancing women’s careers in Science, Engineering, Technology, Mathematics and Medicine. Swansea University is listed as one of the top 500 universities in the World University Rankings. The university is rated 24th in the Guardian 2022 University guide.
Swansea University’s best departments are Engineering and Medicine which is rated 2nd and 15th respectively 2014 Research Excellence Framework. The Law Department rates highly, coming in at 22nd in the Times Good University Guide 2019 in the UK, and in the 151–200 category in QS World Rankings.
The university is rated 26th in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework. Swansea was voted University of the Year in May 2014, based on student reviews executed by Whatuni.
Worth of PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme
The successful candidates of PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme will receive partial funding tuition fee reduction from Swansea University.
Eligibility for PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme
- To be eligible for PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme, you must have offer letter from Swansea University for a master’s program.
- Scholars applying for PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme must exceed the admission requirements established by the University.
- Candidates applying for PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme must be International Students from Croatia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
How to Apply for PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme
- If you are interested in PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the university’s official website to apply.
- Each candidate should note that bursaries will automatically be awarded to candidates who accept an offer to study a qualified research course at Swansea University.
Application Deadline for PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme
The application deadline for PGR Transitional Bursary Scheme is not specified but the application is always on.
Official Website: Click here