Regolith Science International Awards at Australian Nation al University in Australia 2022
Regolith Science International Awards is currently open! If you are an outstanding foreign student with the ability to transform your future, then you can apply for the Regolith Science International Awards offered by the ANU College of Science. The scholarship covers both Masters and Research level program(s) in the field of Regolith Science taught at ANU College of Science. This scholarship award is available for outstanding scholars who desire to embark on Honors or master’s degree coursework program at the university.
Australian Nation al University – About
Australian National University started its academic activities as a public institution of higher education in the year 1946. The institute is one of the most competitive ones around. It respected as one of the foremost research university on the continent.
The major campus of the university spreads across the Canberra suburb of Acton, which is of 358 acres and mostly parkland with university buildings landscaped within. Australian National University is kind of separated by Sullivans Creek, portion of the Murray–Darling basin, and is bordered by the native bush land of Black Mountain, Lake Burley Griffin, Turner and Canberra central business district.
It is at ‘Number 1’ on the Australia and the Southern Hemisphere list of the 2022 QS World University Rankings. It is at number 27th on the globe by the 2022 QS World University Rankings and 59th on the globe (3rd in Australia) by the 2021 Times Higher Education.
ANU is an Australian research institution of higher learning based in Canberra. It is one of the world’s premier research academic institutions and Australia’s only university established by the Australian Parliament.
Why ANU College of Science? At ANU, scholars have the opportunity to select among the numerous degree programs and courses as per their interest. Scholars will also get all the assistances they need to attain their fullest potential in their academic and personal life.
Application Deadline: 30th November, yearly
Regolith Science International Awards – Summary
- Awarding Institution: ANU College of Science
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Honors/Master’s degree
- Awards Value: About $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six
- Eligible nationality: Foreign or domestic student
- Country: Australia
- Language: English
Eligibility for Regolith Science International Awards
To be eligible for Regolith Science International Awards, applicants must satisfy the requirements below;
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses: Registered or enrolling in an honors or coursework master’s program in the Colleges in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) Honors
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Master of Earth Sciences (Advanced)
- Applicants should be embarking on a research project that is consistent with the broad field of regolith science.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an impressive academic record.
How to Apply for Regolith Science International Awards
To avail Regolith Science International Awards, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: To be selected, applicants must secure admission in honors or postgraduate degree program at Australian National University. Subsequently, all qualified applicants will fill out the online application form at the university.
- Necessary Documents: Candidates must submit an academic transcript, degree certificates, and CV to back their application.
- Admission Prerequisites: To get enrolled, applicants need to meet entry requirements for the postgraduate or undergraduate degree program to study at ANU.
- Language Prerequisites: For applicant whose first language is not English, they should submit proof of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable evidence. Please check the English Language Requirements section for further details.
Benefits of Regolith Science International Awards
Recipients of Regolith Science International Awards will be offered the benefits below:
- Regolith Science International Awards will offer about $5000 on the tuition fee of foreign students.
To inquire further about Regolith Science International Awards, please visit the official website.