Lubar School of Business Scholarships at UWM in USA 2022/2023
Lubar School of Business Scholarships is a funding program by The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. International students are welcomed to study at Lubar School of Business under this scheme.
These scholarship awards are mainly offered to foreign students who want to embark on a master’s program at the Lubar School of Business. The value of the award is a sum of $2,500 to be awarded to eligible non-resident tuition fee-paying graduate students.
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee – About
The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is a state-owned urban research institution of higher learning in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The institution intends to groom and maintain top-quality undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education programs.
It comprises fourteen schools and colleges. It holds a reputation of being the only graduate school of freshwater science in the U.S. It is the number 1 CEPH dedicated school of public health in Wisconsin, and the state’s only school of architecture. By the 2015/2016 school year, the university had registered 27,156, with 1,604 faculty members, teaching 191-degree programs, which includes 94 bachelor’s, 64 masters, and 33 doctorate degrees.
University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee has multiplied into twelve schools and colleges and now teaches eight-four undergraduate programs and forty-eight graduate programs, including twenty-two doctoral degree programs, with so much focus on academic research, teaching, and community service. In 2005, UW–Milwaukee became the university with the largest admission of Wisconsin residents because it exceeded UW–Madison in the amount of Wisconsin resident students.
The university has a major called Golda Meir Library. It is a 379,000 square foot library with over 5.2 million cataloged items, many of which are also accessible electronically via the web-based online catalog, electronic reserve, searchable databases, and indexes. The structure was first built in 1967 and then it kept expanding. The East Wing was added in 1974, then the conference center in 1982.
Why Lubar School of Business – University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee? Being one of the top research universities in the nation, as acknowledged by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education, which holds schools like LSB bound to develop the new generation of business leaders.
Application Deadline: The submission are accepted and evaluated on a rolling basis, but program precise deadlines should be observed.
Lubar School of Business Scholarships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Lubar School of Business University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Master
- Award Value: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: Domestic and International
- Country: USA
Eligibility for Lubar School of Business Scholarships
To meet the requirements for the Lubar School of Business Scholarships, applicants must meet the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All foreign and home country scholars are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Master study programs taught at the Lubar School of Business of UMW are availbale for study.
- The candidates are expected to pay non-resident tuition, this includes foreign students.
How to Apply for Lubar School of Business Scholarships
To win Lubar School of Business Scholarships, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Applicants can begin their admission submission online on the university portal.
- Important Documents: The applicants must provide a statement detailing their reason for graduate study and academic history from all post-secondary academics.
- Admission Prerequisites: All applicants are expected to have a bachelor’s degree from UMW or any other accredited institute.
- Language Prerequisites: The applicants must present the scores of English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, or CAE/CPE.
Benefits of Lubar School of Business Scholarships
Recipients of the Lubar School of Business Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- The successful applicants will be awarded a sum of $2,500 scholarship for the non-resident’s graduate program at Lubar School of Business UMW.
To make further inquiries about the Lubar School of Business Scholarships, please visit the official webpage.