Susquehanna University Scholarship in USA 2022/2023
Susquehanna University Scholarship is an opportunity to access the learning skills and practical experience that would progress the student’s academic career. This is strictly an opportunity for international students who want to study in the USA. The award program is intended for the academic session 2022/2023 for all foreign undergraduate and graduate students applying to Susquehanna. A partial tuition fee scholarship will be granted to the selected students.
Susquehanna University – About
Susquehanna University is a private academic institution of higher learning in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania. It is ranked 117th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. Susquehanna grooms its students towards being creative, productive and have promising lives of achievement, leadership, and service in a myriad, broad and interdependent world.
The institution instills practical education in liberal arts and sciences to its students. It produces independent innovators, encourages entrepreneurship and ambition. Irrespective of any students’ basic career plans, they will excel with a sturdy and outstanding academic foundation, impressive intercultural capability, and transferable skills. Susquehanna University Alumni possesses all the values employer and graduate programs seek such as critical thinking, teamwork, writing, and communication skills.
The school’s demanding and innovative academic preparation, with international internships and rare undergraduate research opportunities, yield 96% of new alumni employed or in grad school in six months.
- Liberal Arts
- Art & Design
- Government/Political Science
- Health Science
- Performing Arts
- Social Science
- Visual Arts
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Computer Science
- Biomedical Sciences
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Co-op/Internship Opportunities
- Disability Services
- Greek Life
- Intramural/Club Sports
- LGBTQIA Services
- Military/Veteran Services
- Night Class Offerings
- On-Campus Housing
- Religious Affiliation
- ROTC Program
- Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Research
- Veteran Fee Waiver
Susquehanna University’s programs strengthen the skills that 4 out of 5 employers seek, which are integrity, ethical judgment, intercultural skills, and the ability for continued learning.
Susquehanna University Scholarship – Summary
- University or Organization: Susquehanna University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Award Location: USA.
- Deadline: All interested persons are advised submist application before 2nd of May, 2022.
Eligibility for Susquehanna University Scholarship
To be eligible for Susquehanna University Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- All foreign students are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Any undergraduate or graduate degree program being taught at Susqu is available.
- Please ensure that application is completed and submitted before the due date..
How to Apply for Susquehanna University Scholarship
To win Susquehanna University Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- International students ave the opportunity to apply either via the university application portal or the Common Application Portal.
- All foreign students will be considered.
- Important Documents: The applicants are expected to present the documents below to the university:
- School reports
- Two recommendation letters
- Passport copy of name and photo page
- International Student Financial Aid Application (PDF)
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicants are expected to submit all necessary documents and meet the language conditiions of the university.
- Language Prerequisites: All applicants must submit scores of the English language proficiency tests below:
- TOEFL Internet-based – 80
- TOEFL Computer-based – 213
- TOEFL Paper-based – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge English – 170
Benefits of Susquehanna University Scholarship
Recipients of Susquehanna University Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- Susquehanna University will afford partial tuition fee scholarships to the succeful international students.
This is strictly an opportunity for international students who want to study in the USA. The award program is intended for the academic session 2022/2023 for all foreign undergraduate and graduate students applying to Susquehanna. A partial tuition fee scholarship will be granted to the selected students.
To inquire further about Susquehanna University Scholarship, please visit the official webpage.